- Receive Jesus as Savior and Lord.
- Profess Him publicly as your Savior and Lord by coming forward during the invitation time at the end of the service and then be baptized by immersion.
For Christians belonging to another Southern Baptist Church
- You may come forward during the invitation time and publicly declare your desire to be part of FBCB. Then our clerk will contact your previous church and transfer your membership
For a Christian belonging to another denomination
- Give public profession during the invitation that you are a Christian and have been baptized by immersion and submit to the doctrine held by FBCB.
- If you have not been baptized by immersion after you conversion you will need to present yourself as a candidate for baptism. After your baptism you will become a member of FBCB.